Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
508 Goodnight Dr, Georgetown
Private resort style golf community with your very own resort to come home to!This stunning home was designed with much time and care by talented Marly Porter.Not a square inch of this property is without a beautiful detail. Wine room holds over 1200 bottles and is PURE ART!First floor living made easy with owner quarters, guest quarters and another guest bed with full bath.More guest accommodations with separate staircase entrance. Large yard with unique, entertaining patio and exquisitely designed pool.
- MLS® #9924579
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage8,376
- Year Built2012
- Style1st Floor Entry
- AmenitiesCommon Grounds, Pool-Community, Club House, Fitness Center, Golf Course Private, Lounge, Night Security/Patrol, Planned Social Activities, Tennis Courts, Underground Utilities
- UtilitiesPhone on Property
- # of Garages4
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool, Cabana, Heated, Waterfall
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Private, Patio-Covered, Private BackYard, Cabana, See Agent
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, In Golf Course Community, Wooded
- RoofMetal, Tile
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address508 Goodnight Dr
- SubdivisionCimarron Hills Ph 2 Sec 1
- Zip Code78628
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, In-Law Plan, See Agent, Wired For Security, Built-in Safe, Wet Bar, Wired For Surround Sound, Wired for Stereo
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Stainless Steel, Double Oven, Instant Hot Water, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Stove Commercial Grade, Water Heater Tankless
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Log Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- DistrictGeorgetown ISD
- MiddleJames Tippit
- HighEast View
Price Change History for 508 Goodnight Dr, Georgetown, TX (MLS® #9924579)
|Price Reduced||$1,994,999||$4,996 (0.25%)|
|Price Increased||$1,999,995||$995 (0.05%)|
|Price Increased||$1,999,000||$4,000 (0.20%)|
|Price Reduced (from $2,250,000)||$1,995,000||$255,000 (11.33%)|
Property Listed by: Mallach and Company
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from February 22nd, 2019 at 12:31am CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.