Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
- MLS® #8797198
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,942
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeCondo Attached
- Style1st Floor Entry
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Phone Available, Internet-Cable
- # of Garages2
- ViewGreenbelt, Hill Country, Lake/River, Panoramic
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Covered, Balcony-Private
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction3 Side Masonry
- Address20911 Waterside Dr
- RegionNorthwest Travis Co.
- SubdivisionWaterside Oaks Condo Amd
- CityLago Vista
- Zip Code78645
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Ceiling-Vaulted
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Water Heater Electric, Microwave Oven, Exhaust Fan Recirculating, Range-Free Standing
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLago Vista ISD
- ElementaryLago Vista
- MiddleLago Vista
- HighLago Vista
Price Change History for 20911 Waterside Dr, Lago Vista, TX (MLS® #8797198)
|Price Reduced (from $2,200)||$2,100||$100 (4.55%)|
Property Listed by: RE/MAX Suburbia
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from August 21st, 2019 at 6:30pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.