Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2617 Willow St #1, Austin
This newly renovated, charming detached condo unit is a spacious 3 bed, 2.5 baths. This unit features engineered hardwood floors, modern concrete countertops, glass tile backsplash, large kitchen island, luxurious master en suite bathroom and spacious front and back yard. Add your personal touch to the huge bonus room upstairs, perfect for a family media room, play room or guest space! Walking distance to Rainey St, Lady Bird Boardwalk Hike & Bike trail, Austin Public Library and more.
- MLS® #8080290
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,120
- Year Built2018
- Style1st Floor Entry, Multi-level Floor Plan
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesPark, Walk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(s)
- UtilitiesInternet-Cable, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Above Ground
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAttached, 1 Car Carport
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Patio-Covered, Porch-Open, Private BackYard, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionCurbs, Level, Public Maintained Road
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionHardiPlank Type
- Address2617 Willow St #1
- RegionAustin - East
- SubdivisionRiverview Add
- Zip Code78702
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, French Doors, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Recirculating, Range-Free Standing, Self Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Gas, Water Heater Tankless
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: Realty Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from August 20th, 2019 at 11:00pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.