Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2903 S 5th St, Austin
Gorgeous 3 bedroom in heart of 04! Beautiful hardwood floors, bar and gourmet kitchen for entertaining guests. New washer/dryer on order, stainless steel appliances, granite countertop, huge, fenced in backyard!
- MLS® #7597214
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage973
- Year Built1965
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesPark, Pool-Community
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available
- # of Garages1
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered, Curbs, Gutters Full, Porch-Open, Private BackYard, Storage Building, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionCurbs, Sloped, Wooded
- Address2903 S 5th St
- RegionAustin - South
- SubdivisionOak Ridge Heights Sec 03
- Zip Code78704
- Interior FeaturesWalk-In Closet, Security System - Owned, Smoke Detector, Wired For Surround Sound
- AppliancesDisposal, Water Heater Gas, Cook Top Gas, Single Oven
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: Twelve Rivers Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 15th, 2019 at 8:00am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.