Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18329 Tallgrass Prairie Dr, Pflugerville
Beautifully maintained home! This is 3 bedrooms with an office and loft, 2.5 baths. Downstairs master with an office downstairs that has been used as a bedroom in the past. The neighborhood has two pools and two playgrounds for the whole family to enjoy.
- MLS® #6939181
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,823
- Year Built2014
- Style1st Floor Entry, Loft
- AmenitiesPool-Community, Play Ground
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Internet-Cable, Phone Available
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionHardiPlank Type, Stone Veneer
- Address18329 Tallgrass Prairie Dr
- SubdivisionHighland Park Ph B Sec 9, 11
- Zip Code78660
- Interior FeaturesMaster Downstairs
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Cook Top Electric, Water Heater Gas, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- DistrictPflugerville ISD
- ElementaryHighland Park Elem.
- MiddlePark Crest
Property Listed by: Compass RE Texas, LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from June 18th, 2019 at 8:45am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.