Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2300 Santa Maria St, Austin
Great original East Austin home on corner lot with many possibilities for renovation or start fresh to make it your own! Prime location to downtown for shopping, entertainment, restaurants, and parks. New homes are being built in this up and coming neighborhood. Don't miss this great opportunity!
- MLS® #6471723
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage720
- Year Built1971
- Style1st Floor Entry, Entry Steps, No Adjoining Neighbor
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingEntry-Side, Fenced, Outside
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Patio-Covered, Porch-Open, Storage
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Curbs, Level, Public Maintained Road
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionComposition Shingle, Clapboard, Frame
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address2300 Santa Maria St
- SubdivisionBuena Vista
- Zip Code78702
- Interior FeaturesIndoor Utilities
- AppliancesRange-Free Standing, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingNo Heat
- CoolingWindow Unit
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: All City Real Estate Ltd. Co
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 21st, 2019 at 2:30am CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.