Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4816 Amarra Dr, Austin
BRAND NEW HOME SITES IN AMARRA DRIVE! These new homesites are located within the 3rd and final section of Amarra Drive and feature an array of expansive views including Greenbelt, Hill Country, Nature Preserve, Golf Course, and the Downtown Austin Skyline. Home sites range in size from 0.5 of an acre to over 7 acres offering endless opportunities to build your dream home.
- MLS® #6247404
- Sub-TypeSingle Lot
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesClub House, Cluster Mailbox, Fitness Center, Golf Course Private, Jogging/Biking Path, Pool-Community, See Agent, Sport Court(s), Tennis Courts, Underground Utilities
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property
- ViewGolf Course, Greenbelt, Hill Country, See Agent
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryOak Hill
- MiddleO Henry
- Address4816 Amarra Dr
- RegionAustin - West/Westlake
- SubdivisionAmarra Drive Ph 03
- Zip Code78735
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Golf Course, Backs To Greenbelt, Private Road, Wooded
Property Listed by: Amarra Realty LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from March 23rd, 2019 at 2:30am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.