Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1750 Timber Ridge Rd #102, Austin
Super cute 2 bed, 2 bath townhome close to EVERYTHING! Bus stop right out front. Bamboo floors, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, open kitchen. All appliances included: Fridge, washer, dryer all stay. Must see!
- MLS® #5953520
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage809
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeCondo Attached
- Style1st Floor Entry
- AmenitiesPool-Community, Cluster Mailbox, Tennis Courts
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Phone Available
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAttached, Door-Single, Entry-Rear, Outside
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionHardiPlank Type
- Address1750 Timber Ridge Rd #102
- SubdivisionTimberidge Square Condo Amd
- Zip Code78741
- Interior FeaturesWalk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Murphy Bed, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Water Heater Electric, Stackable Washer/Dryer
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryUphaus Early Childhood
Property Listed by: TexCen Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 12th, 2019 at 4:31am CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.