Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
208 Duckhorn Pass, Austin
Serene Hills - Las Colinas del Lago Incredible 20 mile view lot at end of cul de sac. Very private with huge flat building site! Backs to 20 acre nature preserve. Natural Gas, Sewer, and Water! Perfect building site!
- MLS® #4820367
- Sub-TypeSingle Lot
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Dog Park, Jogging/Biking Path, Park, Picnic Area, Underground Utilities, Walk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(s)
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Underground
- ViewGreenbelt, Hill Country, Panoramic, Woods
- DistrictLake Travis ISD
- ElementarySerene Hills
- MiddleLake Travis
- HighLake Travis
- Address208 Duckhorn Pass
- RegionNorthwest Travis Co.
- SubdivisionSerene Hills 4W
- Zip Code78738
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Greenbelt, Level, Sloped, Wooded
Price Change History for 208 Duckhorn Pass, Austin, TX (MLS® #4820367)
|Price Reduced (from $266,875)||$264,875||$2,000 (0.75%)|
Property Listed by: Clark REALTORS
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from December 10th, 2019 at 6:16pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.