Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3012 Meandering River Ct, Austin
Designed by Frank Welch, former Dean of the UT School of Architecture, this limestone home with traditional standing-seam roof is about as classic-Austin as it gets. Located in private West Rim estates in a cul-de-sac, it is surrounded by lush landscaping. Formal and informal living and dining areas provide ample space for entertaining which can spill out on to the limestone patio. A large kitchen, butler’s pantry, exercise room, 3-car garage round out the convenient layout.
- MLS® #4388230
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,400
- Year Built1997
- StyleMulti-level Floor Plan
- StatusActive Contingent
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Door-Multi
- # of Garages3
- ViewHill Country, Woods
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered, Private BackYard
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Stucco
- Address3012 Meandering River Ct
- RegionAustin - West/Westlake
- SubdivisionWestview On Lake Austin Ph C Sec 02
- Zip Code78746
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Built-in Entertainment Center, Ceiling-High, Ceiling-Vaulted, French Doors, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar, Wired For Security
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Electric, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Log Fireplace, Living Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictEanes ISD
- ElementaryBridge Point
- MiddleHill Country
Price Change History for 3012 Meandering River Ct, Austin, TX (MLS® #4388230)
|Price Reduced (from $1,595,000)||$1,539,000||$56,000 (3.51%)|
Property Listed by: Moreland Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 19th, 2018 at 8:31am CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.