Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1502 Willow St, Austin
Beautiful, newly built home with two separate buildings in East Austin. Building 1 (1,746 SqFt) and Building 2 (851 SqFt) must be purchased together. Minutes to the new Whole Foods Market in Plaza Saltillo Station, hip bars, coffee shops, Downtown, and Townlake; providing a fantastic location for a work/life balance.
- MLS® #4046964
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,597
- Year Built2019
- Style1st Floor Entry
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Carport, 2 Reserved
- # of Garages2
- ViewCity, See Agent
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Open, Private BackYard, See Agent
- Lot DescriptionAlley Access, Level, Public Maintained Road
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionComposition Shingle, HardiPlank Type, Stucco, Wood Shingle
- Address1502 Willow St
- RegionAustin - East
- Zip Code78702
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliances, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
Price Change History for 1502 Willow St, Austin, TX (MLS® #4046964)
|Price Reduced (from $1,295,000)||$1,195,000||$100,000 (7.72%)|
Property Listed by: JBGoodwin REALTORS WC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from January 28th, 2020 at 7:31pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.