Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
128 Black Cap Run, Buda
USDA ELIGIBLE!! LARGE lot (.21 ac). Freshly painted, new vinyl plank flooring (NO carpet). Ceramic tile foyer, kitchen, breakfast, bathrooms. Island kitchen, walk-in pantry/breakfast bar open to family room, corner FP, mantle. MIL, private Master BR: 10' ceilings, walk-in closet; master bath: tub & separate shower. 3 secondary BR wing, 2 walk-in closets. Inside laundry, includes dryer. Dbl gar, covered patio. Attic storage over garage. Pfluger Elementary STEM program! Pool/splash area, jogging-bike path
- MLS® #3711148
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,018
- Year Built2006
- Style1st Floor Entry, Single level Floor Plan
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesPool-Community, Walk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(s), Controlled Access, Jogging/Biking Path
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-Cable, Natural Gas on Property, Underground
- ParkingDoor-Single, Entry-Front, Garage, Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Full, Patio-Covered, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionCurbs, Interior, Public Maintained Road
- RoofComposition Shingle, Pitched
- Construction3 Side Masonry, Stone Veneer
- Address128 Black Cap Run
- RegionKyle/Buda/San Marcos
- SubdivisionShadow Creek Ph 2 Sec 1
- Zip Code78610
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-Coffered, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Wired For Security, Indoor Utilities
- AppliancesDisposal, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Water Heater Gas, Exhaust Fan Vented
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning, Log Lighter
- # of Stories1
- DistrictHays ISD
- ElementaryRalph Pfluger
- HighJohnson High School
Price Change History for 128 Black Cap Run, Buda, TX (MLS® #3711148)
|Price Increased||$234,900||$6,900 (3.03%)|
|Price Reduced (from $233,000)||$228,000||$5,000 (2.15%)|
Property Listed by: David Broadway, MBA, REALTOR
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from March 29th, 2020 at 4:31am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.