Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
711 W 26th St #505, Austin
One of the best managed complex in west campus with luxury finish out. Great for investors or owner occupied buyers. The unit is currently leased till 7/31/2020 for $2150 per month.
- MLS® #3565769
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,057
- Year Built2004
- Style1st Floor Entry
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas Not Available, Internet-Cable, Phone on Property
- Parking2 Reserved Parking Garage
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Private
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address711 W 26th St #505
- SubdivisionPiazza Navona Condo
- Zip Code78705
- Interior FeaturesWalk-In Closet, Smoke Detector, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range-Free Standing, Dryer, Water Heater Electric, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryBryker Woods
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Property Consultants of Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 15th, 2019 at 11:16am CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.