Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2203 Klattenhoff Dr, Austin
Great single story Wells Branch home across the street from Katherine Fleischer Park. Recent updates include interior paint, carpet, appliances, hardware and light fixtures.
- MLS® #3133405
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,858
- Year Built1983
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesJogging/Biking Path, Park, Picnic Area, Play Ground, Pool-Community, Sport Court(s), Tennis Courts
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio-Uncovered
- Lot DescriptionCurbs
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Address2203 Klattenhoff Dr
- SubdivisionWells Branch Ph A Sec 02
- Zip Code78728
- Interior FeaturesSmoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range-Free Standing, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories1
- DistrictPflugerville ISD
- HighJohn B Connally
Property Listed by: Qualle Investments
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from October 14th, 2019 at 2:00pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.