Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
606 S 3rd St, Austin
Custom Bouldin Creek bungalow on quiet neighborhood street speaks for itself with charming architecture, 3 Star Energy rating & quality outdoor living spaces. Original + reclaimed hardwoods & concrete floors throughout. Open floor plan and custom builtins create cozy atmosphere. Welcoming private backyard with raised outdoor limestone patio and fire pit. Enclosed porch off back of home is the perfect spot for entertaining. This prime location and unique design aesthetic truly set this inviting home apart.
- MLS® #2398726
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,810
- Year Built1950
- StyleEntry Steps, Single level Floor Plan
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-WiFi, Natural Gas on Property
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingOff Street, Outside
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Full, Patio-Covered, Porch-Enclosed, Private BackYard
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Curbs, Drought Tolerant Landscaping, Sloped
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction2 Side Masonry, Frame, HardiPlank Type
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address606 S 3rd St
- SubdivisionConvenient Courts
- Zip Code78704
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Lighting Recessed, Low/No VOC, Security System - Owned, Skylight, Smoke Detector, Track Lighting, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Wired For Security, Wired For Surround Sound
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliances, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Water Heater Electric, Water Heater Tankless
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: Urbanspace
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from October 14th, 2019 at 2:00pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.