Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
904 Kimbro St, Taylor
Great property in Taylor, previously leased - tenants have now moved out. New HVAC in 2015, Updated bathrooms in 2015, master bath with walk-in tub and grab bars, cleaned and varnished pine floors, new counter tops and sink faucet in 2015, recent floating laminate tile in kitchen and both baths. Ramp for wheelchair.
- MLS® #2226902
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage912
- Year Built1935
- Style1st Floor Entry, Entry Steps, Single level Floor Plan
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available
- Parking Spaces4
- Parking1 Car Carport, Open Parking Uncovered
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Open, Wheelchair Accessible
- Lot DescriptionAlley Access
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address904 Kimbro St
- Zip Code76574
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High
- AppliancesDryer, Refrigerator, Range-Free Standing, Washer, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictTaylor ISD
Property Listed by: Shepherd Nelson Realty LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 23rd, 2019 at 6:40pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.