Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18317 Calasetta Dr, Pflugerville
UNDER CONSTRUCTION - ESTIMATED COMPLETION IN JUNE 2019. THIS IMPECCABLE SINGLE STORY HOME HAS 2068 SQFT, 3 BEDS, 2 BATHS, A STUDY OR PLAYROOM, A KITCHEN SEPARATE FROM THE FAMILY ROOM, A CURVED ISLAND BAR, A LARGE MASTER CLOSET, OVERSIZED WALK IN MASTER SHOWER & A COVERED PATIO
- MLS® #2084561
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,068
- Year Built2019
- AmenitiesClub House, Cluster Mailbox, Jogging/Biking Path, Park, Pool-Community, Fitness Center, Grill
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- ParkingAttached, Entry-Front
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Full, Patio-Covered
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionFrame/Brick, Stucco, 3 Side Masonry
- Address18317 Calasetta Dr
- Zip Code78660
- Interior FeaturesLighting Recessed, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictPflugerville ISD
Property Listed by: D.R. Horton, America's Builder
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from June 27th, 2019 at 6:00am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.