Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12804 State Highway 71, Spicewood
Equestrian Masterpiece on 10 private & unrestricted acres. Would also make for a great event center/ venue. Adorable upscale Barndominium w all the bells & whistles, panoramic views, large oaks, manicured grounds, inground pool & hot tub, illuminated riding arena, pipe fencing, barn w large stalls, workshop, storage areas, outdoor shower, security cameras & RV hookups. Minutes from the Galleria. Wonderful opportunity to operate a home & commercial horse facility/event center. Blanco County taxes a plus.
- MLS® #1143325
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,920
- Year Built2014
- TypeFarms & Acreage
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Propane, Phone Available
- # of Garages4
- ViewHill Country, Panoramic
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool, See Agent
- Exterior FeaturesBarn/Stable, Horse Facilities, Hot Tub, Outbuildings, Patio-Covered, Private BackYard, RV/Boat Parking, Storage Building, Workshop, Balcony-Private, Deck
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Public Maintained Road, Sloped, Drought Tolerant Landscaping
- ConstructionFrame, Aluminum Siding, Metal Siding
- Address12804 State Highway 71
- Zip Code78669
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Indoor Utilities, In-Law Plan, Security System - Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, High Speed Internet, Window Treatments, Wired For Cable
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Gas, Convection Oven, Exhaust Fan Vented, Self Cleaning Oven, Vented Exhaust Fan
- HeatingCentral Heat, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictJohnson City ISD
- ElementaryLyndon B Johnson
- MiddleLyndon B Johnson
- HighLyndon B Johnson Sr.
Price Change History for 12804 State Highway 71, Spicewood, TX (MLS® #1143325)
|Price Reduced (from $1,150,000)||$1,100,000||$50,000 (4.35%)|
Property Listed by: Keller Williams Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 16th, 2019 at 8:15pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.