Cedar Park Texas City Data
We at Adkor know that when you are looking at Real Estate you're not simply buying bricks and mortar. Rather you are looking at the communities and what each has to offer you in the way of a quality of life. So here is some info and links about Cedar Park Texas the demographics, county data, city data, area schools and Cedar Park Real Estate Prices
Cedar Park Texas is in the Leander Independent School District (see Area Schools)
Population in July 2009: 64,415. Population change since 2000: +147.3%
|Median resident age:||31.1 years|
|Texas median age:||32.3 years|
Zip codes: 78613, 78630
Estimated median household income in 2009: $68,789 (it was $67,527 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2009: $26,963
Estimated median house or condo value in 2009: $180,502 (it was $126,600 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $186,739; Detached houses: $191,108; Townhouses or other attached units: $91,153; In 2-unit structures: $227,881; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $192,823; Mobile homes: $89,010
Median gross rent in 2009: $951.
Races in Cedar Park, TX: White alone- 39,908 (72.4%) Hispanic- 9,127 (16.6%) Black alone- 2,641 (4.8%) Asian alone- 1,988 (3.6%) Two or more races- 748 (1.4%) Other races alone- 361 (.7%) Amercian alone- 263 (.5%) Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone- 79 (.1%)
Jan. 2011 cost of living index in Cedar Park: 94.0 (less than average, U.S. average is 100)
Ancestries: German (20.2%), Irish (11.3%), English (11.2%), United States (7.3%), Italian (4.6%), French (4.0%).
Land area: 17.0 square miles.
|Population density: 3796 people per square mile|
For population 25 years and over in Cedar Park:
- High school or higher: 93.7%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 36.6%
- Graduate or professional degree: 8.1%
- Unemployed: 1.9%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 30.0 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Cedar Park city:
- Never married: 17.9%
- Now married: 69.4%
- Separated: 1.4%
- Widowed: 2.3%
- Divorced: 8.9%
1,581 residents are foreign born (2.4% Latin America, 2.3% Asia, 0.9% Europe).
According to our research there were 21 registered sex offenders living in Cedar Park, Texas in July 2011
The ratio of number of residents in Cedar Park to the number of sex offenders is 3067 to 1.
The number of registered sex offenders compared to the number of residents in this city is a lot smaller than the state average.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2009: $4,257 (2.4%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2009: $3,413 (2.2%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Round Rock, TX (9.4 miles , pop. 61,136).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Austin, TX (15.1 miles , pop. 656,562).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: San Antonio, TX (83.6 miles , pop. 1,144,646).
Nearest cities: Anderson Mill, TX (1.9 miles ), Leander, TX (2.0 miles ), Jollyville, TX (2.3 miles ), Brushy Creek, TX (2.4 miles ), Jonestown, TX (2.4 miles ), Hudson Bend, TX (2.9 miles ), Round Rock, TX (3.1 miles ), Wells Branch, TX (3.2 miles ).
Latitude: 30.51 N, Longitude: 97.83 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: -7,767 (-29.8%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 1,691 (12.6%)
Area code commonly used in this area: 512
Unemployment in March 2011:
Full-time law enforcement employees in 2009, including police officers: 98 (76 officers).
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:|
Population change in the 1990s: +17,119 (+191.7%).
Hospital/medical center in Cedar Park:
Other hospitals/medical centers near Cedar Park:
- ROUND ROCK MEDICAL CENTER (Acute Care Hospitals, Proprietary, provides emergency services, about 7 miles away; ROUND ROCK, TX)
- SETON NORTHWEST HOSPITAL (Acute Care Hospitals, Voluntary non-profit - Church, provides emergency services, about 10 miles away; AUSTIN, TX)
- SCOTT & WHITE HOSPITAL-ROUND ROCK (Acute Care Hospitals, Voluntary non-profit - Private, provides emergency services, about 11 miles away; ROUND ROCK, TX)
View past 4 years school ratings for Leander ISD
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Cedar Park:
- Austin Community College District (about 15 miles; Austin, TX; Full-time enrollment: 10,815)
- The University of Texas at Austin (about 17 miles; Austin, TX; FT enrollment: 46,563)
- Saint Edward's University (about 20 miles; Austin, TX; FT enrollment: 3,612)
- Central Texas College (about 41 miles; Killeen, TX; FT enrollment: 4,130)
- Texas State University-San Marcos (about 44 miles; San Marcos, TX; FT enrollment: 23,372)
- University of Mary Hardin-Baylor (about 45 miles; Belton, TX; FT enrollment: 2,379)
- Temple College (about 49 miles; Temple, TX; FT enrollment: 2,250)
Private high schools in Cedar Park:
Public elementary/middle schools in Cedar Park:
- CEDAR PARK MIDDLE (Students: 1147; Location: 2100 SUN CHASE BLVD; Grades: 6-8; Our rating: 88)
- RUNNING BRUSHY MIDDLE SCHOOL (Students: 1056; Location: 2303 N LAKELINE BLVD; Grades: 6-8; Our rating: 69)
- PAULINE NAUMANN Elementary (Students: 872; Location: 1201 BRIGHTON BLVD; Grades: EE-5; Our rating: 80)
- CHARLOTTE COX ELEMENTARY (Students: 729; Location: 1001 BRUSHY CREEK RD; Grades: EE-5; Our rating: 91)
- LOIS F GIDDENS Elementary (Students: 661; Location: 1500 TIMBERWOOD DR; Grades: EE-5; Our rating: 75)
- ADA MAE FAUBION Elementary (Students: 654; Location: 1209 CYPRESS CREEK RD; Grades: EE-5; Our rating: 80)
- C C MASON Elementary (Students: 648; Location: 1501 N LAKELINE BLVD; Grades: EE-5; Our rating: 61)
- CYPRESS Elementary (Students: 602; Location: 2900 EL SALIDO PKWY; Grades: KG-5; Our rating: 77)
Private elementary/middle school in Cedar Park:
Thank you for giving us a chance to earn your trust…and then… earn your business.
The communities that make up the Austin – San Marcos Metroplex area are listed below:
Click on the city name for a to go to the City Information/Census Data:
Austin Texas city info - Bastrop Texas city info – Buda Texas city info - Canyon Lake Texas city info – Cedar Park Texas city info - Dripping Springs Texas city info – Elgin Texas city info - Georgetown Texas city info – Hutto Texas city info - Kyle Texas city info – Lago Vista Texas city info - Lakeway Texas city info - Leander Texas city info - Manor Texas city info – New Braunfels Texas city info - Pflugerville Texas city info – Round Rock Texas city info - San Marcos Texas city info - Westlake Hills Texas city info - Wimberley Texas city info
Click on the city name below for a up-to-date list of Homes For Sale across cities:
Buda Texas homes for sale - Dripping Springs Texas homes for sale – Kyle Texas homes for sale – Lakeway Texas homes for sale - Leander Texas homes for sale - Manor Texas homes for sale – New Braunfels Texas homes for sale - Pflugerville Texas homes for sale – Round Rock Texas homes for sale - San Marcos Texas homes for sale - Wimberley Texas homes for sale - Cedar Park Texas Homes for sale - Georgetown Texas Homes for sale - Driftwood Texas homes for sale - Austin Texas Homes for sale - Lago Vista Homes for sale - Westlake Hills Homes for sale
Click on the city name below for a up-to-date list of Homes For Lease across cities:
Austin Texas Homes for Lease – Buda Texas Homes for Lease - Cedar Park Texas Homes for Lease - Dripping Springs Texas Homes for Lease – Georgetown Texas Homes for Lease - Kyle Texas Homes for Lease – Lago Vista Texas Homes for Lease - Lakeway Texas Homes for Lease - Leander Texas Homes for Lease - Manor Texas Homes for Lease – Pflugerville Texas Homes for Lease – Round Rock Texas Homes for Lease - Westlake Hills Texas Homes for Lease - Wimberley Texas homes for lease
Information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Data pulled from www.city-data.com. or Austin MLS system. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. For more information or verification you are encouraged to go to www.city-data.com and other personal sources.
We at Adkor Realty would love to be your Area Real Estate Agent. For more information on the cities we serve, the real estate prices, population and other interesting facts click on the following city links.
Austin Texas real estate
Bastrop Texas Real estate – Buda Texas real estate
Canyon Lake Texas real estate – Cedar Park Texas real estate
Dripping Springs Texas real estate – Elgin Texas real estate
Georgetown Texas real estate – Hutto Texas real estate
Kyle Texas real estate – Lago Vista Texas real estate
Lakeway Texas real estate – Leander Texas real estate
Manor Texas real estate – New Braunfels Texas real estate
Pflugerville Texas Real estate – Round Rock Texas real estate
San Marcos Texas real estate - Westlake Hills Texas real estate
Wimberley Texas real estate